One recurring question I'm often asked is: how can I make a living?
The answer is twofold:
- I earn money as a freelance ethnographer for companies, for marketing issues for instance,
and as a teacher and a tutor,
- with my new way of life, my needs have declined significantly.
It doesn't mean I don't need money. I'm just a bit less dependant on material issues. It was one of my goals and it's not completely achieved yet. The purpose is to be able to develop my own project without waiting for funds.
TO FOCUS MORE ON MY PROJECT, I AM LOOKING FOR:
- Partners interested in an itinerant political workshop throughout Europe, and first in the South
(Spain, Portugal, South of France and Italy)
- Collaborative places to meet other researchers and makers
- Companies or startups seeking a materials and devices tester
- Designers, artists, biologists... to imagine and prototype new kinds of habitat
- Correspondents for biology, evolutionary biology, history, design... to exchange on their discipline (to try to think from updated and relevant data)
To meet each other, we can take advantage of the next events I will attend : check the list here
mobile +33 695 560 755
WE CAN SPEAK TO EACH OTHER IN:
ENGLISH, SPANISH OR FRENCH
No dudéis en contactar conmigo en castellano
Nous pouvons aussi nous parler en français